ENROLLMENT/CONFIGURE IN MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
When accessing NSU’s medical or dental platforms from an off campus location, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) will now be required.
- Download the Microsoft Authenticator App to your MOBILE PHONE and enable notifications for the app. Below are the links to download the app.
Google Play Store-
Apple App Store –
- From your COMPUTER go to the URL MFA.nova.edu and enter your NSU AD credentials to login to the MFA.
- Choose Mobile App, click the Generate Activation Code
- Open the app on your MOBILE PHONE and click the Add Account
- Select Work or school account.
- You will then get the following screen on your PHONE.
- The requested information is displayed on the following screen, which will be located on your COMPUTER. (See the following screen shot).
- After the information is entered select Authenticate Me Now.
(YOU CAN ONLY USE THE QR CODE ONCE. TO SIGNUP ANOTHER DEVICE YOU MUST GENERTATE ANOTHER CODE)
- You will then get a pop-up window on your PHONE. Select Approve
- On your COMPUTER fill out all the information on the SECURITY QUESTIONS page and click continue.
- You will then get the completion page.