Get out there and have fun, in person or virtually! S.O.S., also known as Sharks on the Scene and its partner eSharks are here to help you ride the student experience wave without breaking the bank. You’re in the middle of all that South Florida has to offer, so why not take advantage of the events and places that make us proud to call this area home? S.O.S. handles in-person fun while eSharks gives NSU students access to a bunch of virtual options.
Here’s what you need to know before you dive in:
Sharks on the Scene (S.O.S.):
- Gives you exclusive discounted tickets to epic South Florida events!
- Availability is limited, so snag yours first by emailing email@example.com with your name, email, phone number, and N#
- Once you sign up, attendance is mandatory! Confirm your spot and be ready to party with fellow Sharks.
- If materials and/or supplies are provided for the event, items will only be available for pick-up in the Office of Campus Life & Student Engagement located in the Don Taft University Center on the Davie Campus. The pickup day and time are determined by Campus Life and Student Engagement. Be sure to review the details before the event starts!
- Don’t forget to show up in person with your Shark Card to pick up materials and supplies before the event. You can’t send a stand in, as items are non-transferable and must be picked up and paid for by the student participating in the event.
- Need a ride? We’ve got you. All event attendees must ride together on the S.O.S. provided mode of transportation.
- Missed out? Forfeited participation may disqualify you from future S.O.S. and eSharks events.
- Free virtual events!
- Limited availability, so snag yours first by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email, phone number, and N# to lock in your spot.
- Pick up any event goodies at the Don Taft University Center, Davie Campus. It's a party favor paradise!
- Same disclaimer as above. If you don’t show up, you may not be able to participate in any future events.
For more information on any of these trips, please contact email@example.com