NSU faculty, staff, and students can access centralized, secure, cloud-based information to execute rapid, hypothesis-driven research. Available data can be found listed in the below image and more information about registering can be found at https://allofus.nih.gov/.
Requirements to gain access:
- Each individual will need to register to access the database.
- You will be required to use an NSU computer and NSU email to register.
- During the registration process you will be asked for the device name of your computer.
- OIIT will approve that your device meets the requirements of the database.
- After approval, you will be required to complete a slide show, attestation form, and training session.
- All users will be required to comply with the Vanderbilt and All of Us Data User Code of Conduct. User activity will be monitored and a user’s authorization can be terminated if usage discrepancies are found.