- Fixed interest rate of 8.05 percent for loans first disbursed on or after July 1, 2023, and before July 1, 2024
- Fixed interest rate of 7.54 percent for loans first disbursed on or after July 1, 2022, and before July 1, 2023
- Interest accrues as soon as the first disbursement is made.
|First Disbursement Date
|On or after Oct. 1, 2023, and before Oct. 1, 2024
|On or after Oct. 1, 2022, and before Oct. 1, 2023
- Maximum amount is cost of attendance minus any other financial aid the student receives; no minimum award amount
Please visit the Department of Education's website Studentloans.gov for detailed information or contact the lender.
Apply for a Federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
- Online PLUS Request Process available through the Department of Education. Parents will need their FSA ID to log in to the Department of Education's secure site.
- The process for the 2023-2024 academic year became available on April 18, 2023.