Departments at NSU ship packages either through FedEx or the USPS (Note: FedEx does NOT deliver to P.O. Boxes, so the USPS must be used). The University has an exclusive discount with FedEx for all of our domestic and international shipping.
Procedure for using FedEx:
Effective May 1, 2017, only shipments using FedEx Express services may use FedEx Express supplies. For Ground services, please order shipping supplies (boxes/envelopes) through Ariba catalog- ULINE, search FedEx box. Ground parcels using Express packaging may be undeliverable and returned to the shipper for repackaging. Please contact Mail Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling ext. 28878 if you have any questions.
- There are two methods of shipping with FedEx at NSU. Power shipping departments have the capability to process their own shipments and create labels from their printers. Departments that do not have these capabilities can send outgoing FedEx to mail services for processing with an accompanying shipping detail form. If you need an electronic version of the shipping detail form, please click here.
- For account security purposes, NSU is longer using pre-printed waybills or airbills. If you have a special need or circumstance regarding a shipment (return labels etc), please contact the Mail Services Manager at ext. 28873.
- FedEx will not deliver shipments addressed to PO Boxes; instead the USPS should be used.
- Please note: If you are shipping in-state, east of the panhandle, use FedEx Ground for next day delivery by 5pm. Not only is this a next day service, but also least expensive.
- To order shipping supplies, go to www.fedex.com
- Should you have any questions regarding FedEx services, please contact the Mail Services Manager at (954) 262-8873