Top of Page
Skip main navigation

Financial Information


Bills are sent in the middle of each month to your NSU email in the form of an e-Bill. You will receive an email with a link to sign into a secure site and view your billing information. Credit card and electronic check payments can be made from this site.

Additionally, you may use Flywire for international payments. Flywire offers 24/7 multilingual support and allows our students to pay from any county and bank while saving on bank fees and exchange rates.

Visit this site to learn how to use Flywire: Pay My Bill

If you wish to have another individual view your student account balance and details, you must authorize that individual. After you sign into eBill on the top menu bar click "Authorized Users." You will put in the individuals email and level of authorization. The individual will then get an email where they will create their own PIN. When the eBill is generated, all authorized users will receive an email notification sent to their email address. You can have as many Authorized Users as you wish, but YOU MUST SIGN THEM UP.



  • Every term, SACM will require an invoice of your tuition and fees. In order for NSU to send this invoice to SACM every term, you must contact the Office of the Bursar EVERY time you register. The best way to do this is by visiting the One-Stop-Shop at the Horvitz or Terry buildings, or by sending an e-mail to the Office of the Bursar: to let them know that you have registered. When you write your message, please include your NSU ID number. This action will automatically generate an invoice that will be sent to SACM. You must do this every term to avoid unpaid accounts and a hold that will prevent you from being able to register for the next term’s courses. If you are not registered for classes each term, you will fall out of immigration status.
  • SACM also requires students to submit an OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT at the beginning of every term. You are responsible for adhering to this regulation, and must request your transcript from the One-Stop Shop and send it directly to your adviser at SACM.

IMPORTANT: Please follow these instructions carefully. If you fail to complete these two steps, SACM will NOT make the corresponding payment and a HOLD will be placed on your account.

Important Registration Information (SACM Policies)

Undergraduate Students

  • Undergraduate students are only permitted to take up to 12 credit hours of online courses throughout their entire 4-year program of study.

Graduate Students (Master’s Degree, Certificate Programs, Post-Doctoral, and Doctoral Students)

  • Graduate students are only permitted to take up to 6 credit hours of online courses throughout their entire program of study.
  • Graduate students are required to be enrolled in 9 credit hours per term on order to maintain their scholarship.


Additional Bursar policies and payment information can be found at: If you have any questions contact or call 1-800-541-6682 ext. 25200.

Scholarship aid is available to international students. There are free scholarship databases as well as private, corporate, nonprofit, and government scholarship funds that serve international students.

Some scholarship databases charge fees to users, and other databases provide their services at no cost. In general, the same information is available from both types of database services, so it is not necessary to pay any fee. Ask in advance, and choose the database service that is free of charge. Be especially aware of dishonest scholarship offers: do not send money, bank account numbers, or credit card numbers to any organization that promises a scholarship in return.

The U.S. Department of Education and EduPASS offer tips and resources to protect students from dishonest organizations.


Internal Scholarship Website

External Scholarship Websites

This program provides part-time, on-campus jobs for in-school students regardless of financial need. International students may qualify for on-campus student employment under this program.

Please make sure to visit the NSU Student Employment Web site for additional information.

A variety of organizations and institutions provide private loans to international students. Many provide assistance that is targeted to students from specific regions or countries and who meet certain criteria.

It is important to become familiar with the most common provisions of international student loans, and the language used to describe them. For example, international student loans require a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (Green card holder) as a co-signer. The loans are credit-based, meaning the co-signer must have a good credit history, good employment history (or other income history if the co-signer does not work), and must have lived in the United States for the past two years.

Although NSU does not endorse any particular lender, you can access this link to find out more about Private Loans:

International Student Loan

International Student Loan

Return to top of page