Top of Page
Skip main navigation

Transferring to NSU

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) allows international students to transfer between institutions of higher education approved by Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).

Should you wish to transfer before or after completion of your program of study (or practical training), your SEVIS record needs to be transferred electronically by the Designated School Official at your current institution to the Office of International Students and Scholars at Nova Southeastern University, before you may begin your studies at NSU.

In order to initiate the transfer process and be issued an NSU I-20, print the Transfer Authorization Form, complete the student section and have the DSO at your current language school, college, or university complete the form and return it to the Office of International Students and Scholars.

Return to top of page