Top of Page
Skip main navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

I am interested in attending Nova Southeastern University. How do I apply?

NSU has a number of undergraduate, graduate and professional schools and programs to choose from. In order to apply, please contact NSU Admissions at (954) 262-8000 or go to our Undergraduate and Graduate Perspective Student Page.

How do I use my GI Bill benefits at NSU?

For answers to all questions on how to use your veteran educational benefits, please visit Financial Aid’s Veteran Education Benefit Frequently Asked Questions page.

I just transferred to NSU from another school where I was using my GI BILL benefits. How do I transfer benefits from my old school to NSU?

You will need to complete a Request for Change of Program or Place of Training, VA Form 22-1995 (Chapter 35 Recipients need to complete VA-22-5495 instead of the VA-22-1995 form) and submit it to the VA.  The form can be found on the VA Website.

How can I get access to my military transcripts?

Please visit the Joint Service Transcript Website and click ‘REGISTER’ to access your military transcripts from the Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps and Navy.

To obtain your Air Force transcripts, please visit the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) Website.

Is there a veterans' student group at NSU?

Yes, the Nova Student Veterans Association (NSVA). Their contact information is posted in the Veterans Resource Center. You can also retrieve their contact information by calling Student Activities at (954) 262-7288.

Where is the Veterans Lounge?

Rosenthal Building, Rm. 218.

Return to top of page