The Student Activity Fee Accounts Office is normally open for in-person services Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM EST to 5:00 PM EST. We are in the Student Affairs Building, First Floor, Room 107. If you have any questions, please contact us at 954-262-7290 and email@example.com.
During this period, we will continue to process request for funds (RFF’s) as well as monitor firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are frequently asked questions regarding the use of Student Activity Fee funds. Please review them in their entirety before contacting the Student Activity Fee Accounts Office.
Is the Student Activity Fee Accounts Office open?
- The office is open for in-person services Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM EST to 5:00 PM EST.
Can I still submit request for funds and use my student organization funds?
- Yes, Request for Funds Forms may still be submitted and Approved by your Advisor and/or Student Affairs Marketing remotely to utilize your funds.
How can I deposit funds into my student organizations account?
How is the Student Activity Fee Accounts Office working to assist students through the services offered?
- We are continuously abiding by the protocols set forth in the NSU COVID-19 Resources. Additionally, all items utilized by student organizations will be sanitized between uses and each work station will be sanitized before and after each use.
What do I do if payment was sent for a canceled event?
- Please work with the venue/payee to postpone the event, void the NSU check, or refund the paid amount back to your organization. If the amount will be refunded, a check made payable to NSU or Nova Southeastern University may be mailed to the Student Activity Fee Accounts Office. Be sure to include your organization name in the check memo.
Are we currently reviewing contracts for large-scale events, gatherings, or celebrations?
- Yes, please submit all contracts and event agreement forms to our office at email@example.com for review and approval well in advance of the event. Please note all contracts and event agreement forms will require approval and signature by NSU Legal Affairs for which there is a 45 business days review and approval timeframe.
- As listed on Section 1.3 of the Manual, students and advisors are NOT authorized to sign contracts on behalf of NSU nor pay for contracts out-of-pocket and submit for reimbursement. All contract payments must be made directly to the contracted venue by our office.
Are we currently approving and processing payments and/or reimbursements for off-campus events?
- Yes, our office is processing payments and/or reimbursements for off-campus events for the Fall 2022 semester.
Is NSU sponsored travel approved?
Per the University's Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQs Page:
- All University-sponsored international travel continues to require approval from the Provost and/or Executive Vice President |Chief Operating Officer.
- University-related domestic travel is currently permitted and may be approved by the Dean or Department Vice President.
- Travel for conferences and academic meetings is permitted and must be approved by the Dean or Department Vice President.