Located on Nova Southeastern University’s Fort Lauderdale/Davie campus, the six story, 215,000-square-foot Center for Collaborative Research features dry and wet laboratory space ideal for biotech, technology, and incubator users looking to partner with one of Florida’s most dynamic research institutions.
This facility's features and amenities include:
- Class A wet/dry lab/office building designed for a flexible life science environment
- Efficient, modular, and flexible laboratory facility design
- Access to clinical research programs and initiatives
- The CCR is adjacent to seven world-class, multidisciplinary, healthcare academic programs and centers
- Generators provide service to the building
- “Wet columns" strategically located to facilitate ease of access and connection to each lab’s drainage requirement
- Standard level of water purification provided to the labs - TYPE III
- Secure access to freight elevators and receiving area
- Stainless steel risers for tenant lab exhaust requirement
- 24/7 card access system, video monitoring, and security officer
- Access to a high-performance computing environment
- The CCR building has been submitted to the United States Green Building Council for review with the intent of receiving Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) gold certification.