NSU’s Technology Incubator and high-tech space enables qualified companies to lease private space that will give them access to researchers, technology, and labs.
- modular and flexible layout, offering a high degree of interior design customization
- adjacent to NSU’s Health Professions Division, home to colleges of osteopathic medicine, pharmacy, optometry, health care sciences, medical sciences, dental medicine, nursing, and allopathic medicine
- direct access to key decision makers at NSU, including deans
- unparalleled access to NSU researchers, including networking opportunities via faculty symposiums and grant workshops
- ability to work closely with dedicated tech transfer staff, and access to grant writing collaboration to secure government funding
- access to clinical trial services through the General Clinical Research Center
- extensive access to internship talent (undergraduate and graduate)
- access to a high-performance computing environment
For more information, please contact:
Gary S. Margules, Sc.D.
Vice President for Research