Do you have difficulties falling asleep or staying asleep?
Healthy Lifestyle Guided Self-Change Program offers treatment for Insomnia. The program uses an evidence-based cognitive-behavioral intervention for clients looking to find relief from difficulties in falling asleep or staying asleep.
The Program Will Help You
- Evaluate your beliefs and attitudes about sleep
- Set realistic sleep goals
- Strengthen your motivation and commitment to change
- Identify your strengths and resources that can be used to help you sleep better
- Learn strategies to improve your sleep
The Program Includes
- Confidential assessment and treatment for persons 18 and older
- Individualized sessions with a sleep counselor
- Guidance and support to help you achieve your goals
Clinic Hours and Fees
- Program Cost: The insomnia program, which consists of an assessment and 5 individual sessions, costs $150.00
- Monday thru Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sessions are by appointment only.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (954) 262-5922, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.