Each copy job must have a completed Requisition Form. In order for a copy job to be started, the Requisition Form must include an account number for billing purposes. Payment can also be made using your Shark ID card. Funds can be added to your SharkCard by visiting the Main Campus Copy Center and using your ID pin number.
Timeframe for All Copy Center Locations
|Copy Turnaround Time
* 1 to 3 Working Days
|Binding or Special Orders
* 3 to 5 Working Days
* Simple Copy Jobs
* Turnarounds are contingent on work load.
Please note: RUSH orders will include a minimal rush fee
HPD Copy Center Emergency Requisitions
- Requests not having a lead-time of 1 to 3 working days
- The Provost's Office (located on the 5th floor of the Terry Building) must authorize all emergency requests for the HPD Copy Center. An emergency request would be any request that will interrupt the regular flow of work. Tests and Grants are exempt from this requirement.
- An incomplete Requisition Form will delay your copy job. Please retain a copy of the Requisition Form for your department records.
- Please allow 1 extra day after copy requests are completed for delivery of completed copy work.