NSU welcomes visitors who participate in educational programs and activities, and those who come to conduct business.
NSU Regional Campus Visitor Policy
For more information, please fill out our online form.
Advance your career with a degree from an acclaimed, not-for-profit university that's committed to your success. Nova Southeastern University offers more than 150 undergraduate and graduate degree programs, with small classes taught by expert faculty who will prepare you for the real world.
NSU’s regional campuses extend our programs and resources to your community, offering convenient evening, weekend, and online classes. With campuses across Florida and in Puerto Rico, you can complete your degree at a location and in a manner that is convenient to your lifestyle. The regional campuses offer flexible class formats for undergraduate and graduate degree programs in areas including business, education, psychology, and health professions.
Our staff, counselors, and faculty are keenly aware of the unique challenges and concerns you face and are prepared to help you achieve your goals. We can provide you with information on everything from how you'll pay for college to finding an academic program that meets your needs. Contact the Office of Regional Campuses for more information.
FIVE PART GRANT-WRITING WORKSHOP SERIESOFFERED VIRTUALLY
$99 Per Course
Workshop #1:Introduction to Grant Writing February 3, 2022 Noon - 2:00 p.m.
• Understand common pitfalls for first-time and experienced grant writers.• Discover tips for making your proposal stand out.• Learn how to tell a compelling story in your grant.• Create a detailed time line for your proposal-writing journey.
CLICK HERE TO RSVP
Workshop #2:Funding Search StrategiesFebruary 10, 2022Noon - 2:00 p.m.
• Learn the many ways funders refer to (and advertise) grant opportunities.• Understand the difference between public and private funders and receive advice for applying to each.• Connect with free (and available) funding search tools.• Discover how to familiarize yourself with funders and their priorities.• Consider ways to find collaborators to strengthen your proposal.
Workshop #3:Understanding Grant OpportunitiesFebruary 17, 2022Noon - 2:00 p.m.
• Learn how to examine funding opportunities for project “fit.”• Go through a checklist of key qualifying (and disqualifying) items for a grant opportunity.• Generate a proposal outline, with key section headings and content pulled directly from an RFP.• Annotate your proposal outline with evaluation criteria from the funder to maximize competitiveness.• Determine what data and other evidence you need to increase your likelihood of success.
Workshop #4:Basic Proposal WritingFebruary 24, 2022Noon - 2:00 p.m.
• Review the typical sections of a grant proposal and make a game plan for getting it all done.• Understand how to write strong goals and objectives.• Learn how to write persuasive text for each part of a grant to garner reviewer excitement.• Hear what “helps” and what “hurts” a grant in the review process.• Find ways to seek feedback on your project idea and grant documents.
Workshop #5:Advanced Proposal WritingMarch 3, 2022Noon - 2:00 p.m.
• Understand how to use proposal rejection as a stepping-stone for future funding.• Learn how to draft a grant budget that aligns with your grant proposal objectives.• Create a program evaluation plan based on a logic model and other evaluation frameworks.• Discuss other proposal enhancement components, such as data, collaborators, and more.