Top of Page
Skip main navigation

Gender Changes

Nova Southeastern University requires official documentation to make a change in gender. Please provide your previous and current names and NSU identification number. A court order is the official documentation required for gender change to update your student record. You may submit your information by completing a Data Change Form along with a copy of the court order. Please fax to (954) 262-2915 or mail to:

Nova Southeastern University
Attn: Data Entry
Office of the University Registrar
3600 South University Drive
Fort Lauderdale-Davie, FL 33314-7796

If you are an NSU employee, please contact the Office of Human Resources. 

Return to top of page