Top of Page
Skip main navigation

Address Changes

Currently-enrolled students and alumni have the ability to change their address on the Web. This can be accomplished through SharkLink and will require an email username and password. Click here to obtain an NSU identity.

You can also notify the University of an address change by completing a Data Change Form, or by mailing or faxing a signed letter request to NSU Data Entry at (954) 262-2915. Indicate your old address and your new one.

In addition to the above, if you have already applied for your degree conferral/diploma, you must also email your address change to Coordinator of Degree Conferrals and Diplomas. Please provide your NSU ID number in all correspondence.

If you are an NSU employee, visit Human Resources and process your change through the OHR website.

Return to top of page