Alumni who have a conferred degree at Nova Southeastern University have access to services offered by the Office of Career Development. These services include help with resume development, interview preparation, job search assistance, applying to graduate/professional school and occupational exploration and transition. While services are provided to assist alumni in managing his/her job search efforts, they are not to be viewed as a placement service.
Schedule an Appointment
Administrative Assistant, Chancellor's Office (Confidential)
- Administrative Assistant, Chancellor apos;s Office (Confidential)Ventura County Community...
- Content Strategists will be required to write various creative, innovative copy with a...
Interdisciplinary Operations Research Analyst/Statistician
- Joining the Secret Service, Office of Human Resources, Workforce Planning Division will...
Custodial Program Assistant
- Department: CPFM: Campus Planning and Facilities ManagementClassification: Administrative...
Senior Backend Engineer
- About Us: Caper builds intelligent shopping carts - powered by deep learning and computer...
Passport to Broward: Broward Academy- VII 2018
- Get your Passport to Broward and the inside track on how Broward County works. Over the...
Student Veteran Career Conference
- Student Veteran Career Conference is a partnership between The Value Of a Veteran and...
How to write a CV for Healthcare Webinar
- Tips and strategies to develop an effective CV for Healthcare.
To attend the webinar from...
How to Find Research Opportunities
- Learn the ways in which to search and apply for undergraduate research opportunities. We...
Work in Japan with JET! Info Session for the Japan Exchange & Teaching Program
- Lauren Sorondo, JET Program Coordinator and JET alumnus, presents and answers questions on...
Alumni can schedule one-on-one appointments with a Career Development for resume review, interview preparation, job search assistance, questions about applying to graduate/professional school, and occupational exploration and transition. Alumni who are unable to visit the Office of Career Development, can schedule an interactive Career Advisement Appointment over the phone or through the use of Skype™.
Mock Interviews are simulated interviews, designed to develop or test the communication skills of the interviewee. Two mock interview services are offered to help you prepare for professional interviews: face-to-face mock interview with staff member and/or a virtual mock interview via phone or Skype™. Traditional and behavioral interviewing questions will be presented. After the interview, alumni will receive constructive feedback.
Handshake is an exclusive database for NSU Students and Alumni. Within the database, alumni have access to view and apply to positions through the Jobs top menu.
Jobs/Internships for Sharks include full time, part-time, and internship positions posted by employers specifically looking NSU Students and Alumni.
To access these job search portals through Handshake, alumni will need to create a username and password.
Click Here to Login to Handshake
Alumni are invited to participate in career development events including:
* NSU Alumni Association Events throughout United States
* Employer Information Sessions
* Job and Internship Fairs
* Professional /Graduate School Fairs