Please log into the Employee Self-service page to indicate whether you want to receive your W-2 electronically or a paper version. If you elect to receive an electronic version of your W-2 form and subsequently decide to revoke your election, you must return to the appropriate Employee Self-service page and uncheck the box.
- If you consent to receive your W-2 electronically, you will not receive a paper W-2. You agree to be responsible to print all copies necessary for tax filing and any other purposes.
- If you do not consent to receive your W-2 electronically, a paper version will be printed and mailed to you by January 31 each year.
- If you consent to receive your W-2 electronically, you agree to return to this site between January 31 and October 15 of the appropriate year to print your W-2 form online. You may be required to print and attach your W-2 form to a Federal, State or Local income tax return.
- If you consent to receive your W-2 electronically, your election will be valid for all subsequent years unless revoked by you, you terminate from employment at the University, or this service is not supported in a future tax year.
- If after consenting to receive your W-2 electronically in any year, you decide to receive a paper version you must first revoke your consent by returning to the Employee Self Service page and uncheck the box before January 15th. Any revocation of consent after this date will be effective only for the subsequent tax years, does not apply to previous tax years.
- If you wish to receive a paper copy of your W-2 after the January 15th deadline passes, you must first revoke your consent by returning to the Employee Self Service page and uncheck the box. Then you must submit a "Request for Duplicate W-2 Form" to payroll for processing. The request form is available in the Forms section of the Payroll website: Request for Duplicate Form W2. No paper copies of W-2's will be printed for any employees who have elected to receive their W-2 electronically.
- You must verify your contact information such as name and address through Employee Self Service. To make any corrections or changes, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or (954) 262-4748.
- The Payroll Department will notify all employees if there are changes to the University's contact information.
- The hardware and software requirements needed to access the W-2 statement electronically include an internet connection, web browser, and Adobe Acrobat reader or similar PDF reader software.