Alumni who have a conferred degree at Nova Southeastern University have access to services offered by the Office of Career Development. These services include help with resume development, interview preparation, job search assistance, applying to graduate/professional school and occupational exploration and transition.
While services are provided to assist alumni in managing his/her job search efforts, they are not to be viewed as a placement service.
Schedule an Appointment
- Financial AnalystVentura County Community College DistrictSalary: $60,168.00 - $82,944.00...
Professor and Extension Specialist, Mathematics
- Join Our Team. Join an organization where our students are our source of inspiration and...
- Position SummaryBig Bend Community College seeks candidates for the position of Program...
Clinical Laboratory Technologist (Multiple Positions - Virology/Immunology, Parasitology)
- The Georgia Department of Public Health is the lead agency entrusted by the people of the...
Child Protective Investigator
- WHEN SECONDS COUNT #8230;A CHILD CANNOT WAIT!!! Children in crisis need quick action from...
Careers In Government Networking and Panel
- Join us for a networking and panel discussion with current government professionals....
C.I.A. Central Intelligence Agency Information Session
- Join us for a presentation with representatives from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)....
C.I.A. (Central Intelligence Agency) Consultations
- The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) will be providing one-on-one consultations with...
Wonder Woman - Women's Leadership Panel
- Come listen to Wonder Women in action! We will have a panel of women in different industries...
Florida Panthers Student Rush: Breaking Into Sports Night
- Join the Florida Panthers on Thursday, March 21 at the BB amp;T Center (prior to the...
Alumni can schedule one-on-one appointments with a Career Development for resume review, interview preparation, job search assistance, questions about applying to graduate/professional school, and occupational exploration and transition. Alumni who are unable to visit the Office of Career Development, can schedule an interactive Career Advisement Appointment over the phone or through the use of Skype™.
Mock Interviews are simulated interviews, designed to develop or test the communication skills of the interviewee. Two mock interview services are offered to help you prepare for professional interviews: face-to-face mock interview with staff member and/or a virtual mock interview via phone or Skype™. Traditional and behavioral interviewing questions will be presented. After the interview, alumni will receive constructive feedback.
Handshake is an exclusive database for NSU Students and Alumni. Within the database, alumni have access to view and apply to positions through the Jobs top menu.
Jobs/Internships for Sharks include full time, part-time, and internship positions posted by employers specifically looking NSU Students and Alumni.
To access these job search portals through Handshake, alumni will need to create a username and password.
Click Here to Login to Handshake
Alumni are invited to participate in career development events including:
* NSU Alumni Association Events throughout United States
* Employer Information Sessions
* Job and Internship Fairs
* Professional /Graduate School Fairs
The Career Office wants to help NSU students to look their best throughout their job search so they can make a positive impression as they enter the professional world. Not all students have the funds needed to purchase professional ware. We are looking towards any alumni for faculty with gently worn professional ware to donate.
All donations should be clean, new or gently used!
For Donations: Please email both Maggie Morrissey at email@example.com and Wanda Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org