Alumni who have a conferred degree at Nova Southeastern University have access to services offered by the Office of Career Development. These services include help with resume development, interview preparation, job search assistance, applying to graduate/professional school and occupational exploration and transition.
While services are provided to assist alumni in managing his/her job search efforts, they are not to be viewed as a placement service.
Schedule an Appointment
Flex HOPE Instructor Florida Certified
- Flex HOPE Instructor Florida CertifiedApplication Deadline: November 22, 2019Employment...
Director, Senior Citizen Center
- The City of Trussville seeks a Director, Senior Citizen Center position involves planning,...
- The City of Trussville, AL seeks a Fitness Instructor to perform the assessment, teaching,...
Health Data Analyst
- The Health Data Analyst performs complex health care related research and analysis,...
Health Clinician (Advocate)
- SALARY: $53,534.00 - $85,441.62 AnnuallyOPENING DATE: ...
Venture for America 101 Webinar - November 19th
- Learn the nuts and bolts Venture For America #8217;s two-year fellowship program for recent...
Ready to Paint the Future? Careers at Sherwin-Williams
- We will use this time to go over the many different development programs specifically...
Career Advice and Pizza Slice
- Come grab a slice of pizza and learn more about the internship/ job search from...
Akamai Information Session
- Join us to learn about Akamai Technologies, Inc. A content delivery network and cloud...
Department of Defense Cyber Scholarship Program 2020 - Information Session
- Open for *all* students in all computing programs
Department of Defense Cyber Scholarship...
Alumni can schedule one-on-one appointments with a Career Development for resume review, interview preparation, job search assistance, questions about applying to graduate/professional school, and occupational exploration and transition. Alumni who are unable to visit the Office of Career Development, can schedule an interactive Career Advisement Appointment over the phone or through the use of Skype™.
Mock Interviews are simulated interviews, designed to develop or test the communication skills of the interviewee. Two mock interview services are offered to help you prepare for professional interviews: face-to-face mock interview with staff member and/or a virtual mock interview via phone or Skype™. Traditional and behavioral interviewing questions will be presented. After the interview, alumni will receive constructive feedback.
Handshake is an exclusive database for NSU Students and Alumni. Within the database, alumni have access to view and apply to positions through the Jobs top menu.
Jobs/Internships for Sharks include full time, part-time, and internship positions posted by employers specifically looking NSU Students and Alumni.
To access these job search portals through Handshake, alumni will need to create a username and password.
Click Here to Login to Handshake
Alumni are invited to participate in career development events including:
* NSU Alumni Association Events throughout United States
* Employer Information Sessions
* Job and Internship Fairs
* Professional /Graduate School Fairs
The Career Office wants to help NSU students to look their best throughout their job search so they can make a positive impression as they enter the professional world. Not all students have the funds needed to purchase professional ware. We are looking towards any alumni for faculty with gently worn professional ware to donate.
All donations should be clean, new or gently used!
For Donations: Please email both Maggie Morrissey at firstname.lastname@example.org and Wanda Martinez at email@example.com