Alumni who have a conferred degree at Nova Southeastern University have access to services offered by the Office of Career Development. These services include help with resume development, interview preparation, job search assistance, applying to graduate/professional school and occupational exploration and transition. While services are provided to assist alumni in managing his/her job search efforts, they are not to be viewed as a placement service.
Schedule an Appointment
Instructor General Caseload
- R-3985 Reference #214046051Posting Date: November 14, 2018 AIDB is sensitive to...
Mycobacteriology Medical Lab Technologist
- The Microbiology Unit of the NC State Laboratory of Public Health is currently accepting...
Long Term Substitute Special Education Resource Instructor
- The following list is representative of the tasks associated with this position and is not...
Public Service Aide - Community Health Engagement
- LOCATION: 25 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 345, San Francisco, CA 94102SHIFT: Monday #8211; Friday...
Freshers as AEM Developer
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom...
Writing Fellow: Writing and Communication Center
- DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THIS PORTAL-SEE CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW
Date/Time/Location of Event:...
Early Immersion: H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business "The Executive Experience"
- The students will experience a typical day in the life of a senior executive and the...
Build Your Resume
- This workshop will provide you with hands on experience to create and enhance your resume. ...
Building an Effective Resume and Cover Letter Webinar
- Tips and strategies to building an effective resume and cover letter. Learn ways to target...
Clinical Explorations Program
- Date/Time/Location of Event: Date and time is based on clinic and student availability....
Alumni can schedule one-on-one appointments with a Career Development for resume review, interview preparation, job search assistance, questions about applying to graduate/professional school, and occupational exploration and transition. Alumni who are unable to visit the Office of Career Development, can schedule an interactive Career Advisement Appointment over the phone or through the use of Skype™.
Mock Interviews are simulated interviews, designed to develop or test the communication skills of the interviewee. Two mock interview services are offered to help you prepare for professional interviews: face-to-face mock interview with staff member and/or a virtual mock interview via phone or Skype™. Traditional and behavioral interviewing questions will be presented. After the interview, alumni will receive constructive feedback.
Handshake is an exclusive database for NSU Students and Alumni. Within the database, alumni have access to view and apply to positions through the Jobs top menu.
Jobs/Internships for Sharks include full time, part-time, and internship positions posted by employers specifically looking NSU Students and Alumni.
To access these job search portals through Handshake, alumni will need to create a username and password.
Click Here to Login to Handshake
Alumni are invited to participate in career development events including:
* NSU Alumni Association Events throughout United States
* Employer Information Sessions
* Job and Internship Fairs
* Professional /Graduate School Fairs
The Career Office wants to help NSU students to look their best throughout their job search so they can make a positive impression as they enter the professional world. Not all students have the funds needed to purchase professional ware. We are looking towards any alumni for faculty with gently worn professional ware to donate.
All donations should be clean, new or gently used!
For Donations: Please email both Maggie Morrissey at firstname.lastname@example.org and Wanda Martinez at email@example.com