Alumni who have a conferred degree at Nova Southeastern University have access to services offered by the Office of Career Development. These services include help with resume development, interview preparation, job search assistance, applying to graduate/professional school and occupational exploration and transition.
While services are provided to assist alumni in managing his/her job search efforts, they are not to be viewed as a placement service.
Schedule an Appointment
Middle Grades Health/Coding Instructor Florida Certified (FLVS Full Time Middle School-10 months)
- Application Deadline: January 22, 2020Employment Status: Full TimeContract Type: ...
Curriculum Specialist_Social Studies
- Application Deadline: Date January 22,2020 at11:59PMEmployment Status: Full...
Fastenal Sales Associate
- Sales Associate1240 Pacific Street, Union City, CA 94587Full-Time Shift(s): Monday-Friday...
Northwest Straits Commission Ecosystem Project Coordinator (Environmental Specialist 2)
- Keeping Washington Clean and Evergreen Protecting Washington State...
Habitat and Access Technician
- STATE OF WYOMINGinvites applications for the position of:ATTP99-12090-Habitat and Access...
HCA West Florida New Graduate Residency Live Chat
- The HCA Nurse Residency Program will provide education, support and guidance to new graduate...
RA Resume and Cover Letter Workshop
- Come on out to have your Resume and Cover Letter reviewed by Career Development in order to...
Corporate Finance 101 - Webinar
- Join us to learn more about a typical day in our corporate finance departments. Join Zoom...
Atlantis - Careers in Health Webinar
- Atlantis, a leading physician-shadowing abroad program for pre-health students, is hosting a...
Medical and Psychological Clinical Skills Case Competition Information Session
- Medical amp; Psychological Clinical Case Competition
In a live event hosted by the U.S....
Alumni can schedule one-on-one appointments with a Career Development for resume review, interview preparation, job search assistance, questions about applying to graduate/professional school, and occupational exploration and transition. Alumni who are unable to visit the Office of Career Development, can schedule an interactive Career Advisement Appointment over the phone or through the use of Skype™.
Mock Interviews are simulated interviews, designed to develop or test the communication skills of the interviewee. Two mock interview services are offered to help you prepare for professional interviews: face-to-face mock interview with staff member and/or a virtual mock interview via phone or Skype™. Traditional and behavioral interviewing questions will be presented. After the interview, alumni will receive constructive feedback.
Handshake is an exclusive database for NSU Students and Alumni. Within the database, alumni have access to view and apply to positions through the Jobs top menu.
Jobs/Internships for Sharks include full time, part-time, and internship positions posted by employers specifically looking NSU Students and Alumni.
To access these job search portals through Handshake, alumni will need to create a username and password.
Click Here to Login to Handshake
Alumni are invited to participate in career development events including:
* NSU Alumni Association Events throughout United States
* Employer Information Sessions
* Job and Internship Fairs
* Professional /Graduate School Fairs
The Career Office wants to help NSU students to look their best throughout their job search so they can make a positive impression as they enter the professional world. Not all students have the funds needed to purchase professional ware. We are looking towards any alumni for faculty with gently worn professional ware to donate.
All donations should be clean, new or gently used!
For Donations: Please email both Maggie Morrissey at firstname.lastname@example.org and Wanda Martinez at email@example.com