Alumni who have a conferred degree at Nova Southeastern University have access to services offered by the Office of Career Development. These services include help with resume development, interview preparation, job search assistance, applying to graduate/professional school and occupational exploration and transition. While services are provided to assist alumni in managing his/her job search efforts, they are not to be viewed as a placement service.
Schedule an Appointment
Child Protective Investigator
- WHEN SECONDS COUNT #8230;A CHILD CANNOT WAIT!!! Children in crisis need quick action from...
Equipment Coordinator- Fire/Med
- Education and ExperienceA high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED)...
Applications Analyst III - Generalist
- The Applications Analyst III will be a member Bureau of Technology Services (BTS)...
- Utility SpecialistSalary $72,425.60 - $111,051.20 AnnuallyLocation Des Moines - 50319 - Polk...
Accountant 3 (Supervisor)
- Accountant 3 (Supervisor)Salary $52,478.40 - $81,369.60 AnnuallyLocation Des Moines - 50319...
Virtual Info Chat -Sales Development Representative Jobs at CrowdStrike!
- Join us for a virtual Info Chat with Ryan Sawchuck, Director, Global Sales Development, who...
HACU Webinar - Navigating the HACU Online Application
- This webinar will provide an overview of the HACU National Internship Program #8217;s...
Applying to Be a Campus Leader (OL,RA, Ambassador, and More)
- It takes a lot to be an on-campus student leader with all the time, energy, and work that is...
Build It with VFA
- Since 2012, Venture For America has helped dozens of its Fellows launch companies, including...
Miami Marlins Job Fair
- Annual Miami Marlins Job Fair will be held on Wednesday, January 23rd at Marlins Park from...
Alumni can schedule one-on-one appointments with a Career Development for resume review, interview preparation, job search assistance, questions about applying to graduate/professional school, and occupational exploration and transition. Alumni who are unable to visit the Office of Career Development, can schedule an interactive Career Advisement Appointment over the phone or through the use of Skype™.
Mock Interviews are simulated interviews, designed to develop or test the communication skills of the interviewee. Two mock interview services are offered to help you prepare for professional interviews: face-to-face mock interview with staff member and/or a virtual mock interview via phone or Skype™. Traditional and behavioral interviewing questions will be presented. After the interview, alumni will receive constructive feedback.
Handshake is an exclusive database for NSU Students and Alumni. Within the database, alumni have access to view and apply to positions through the Jobs top menu.
Jobs/Internships for Sharks include full time, part-time, and internship positions posted by employers specifically looking NSU Students and Alumni.
To access these job search portals through Handshake, alumni will need to create a username and password.
Click Here to Login to Handshake
Alumni are invited to participate in career development events including:
* NSU Alumni Association Events throughout United States
* Employer Information Sessions
* Job and Internship Fairs
* Professional /Graduate School Fairs
The Career Office wants to help NSU students to look their best throughout their job search so they can make a positive impression as they enter the professional world. Not all students have the funds needed to purchase professional ware. We are looking towards any alumni for faculty with gently worn professional ware to donate.
All donations should be clean, new or gently used!
For Donations: Please email both Maggie Morrissey at email@example.com and Wanda Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org