Alumni who have a conferred degree at Nova Southeastern University have access to services offered by the Office of Career Development. These services include help with resume development, interview preparation, job search assistance, applying to graduate/professional school and occupational exploration and transition.
While services are provided to assist alumni in managing his/her job search efforts, they are not to be viewed as a placement service.
Schedule an Appointment
Regional Wellness Coordinator
- Regional Wellness CoordinatorBenefits AdministrationWest Tennessee (Preferred)Compensation...
Tax Auditor Supervisor
- The Tennessee Department of Revenue is currently seeking to fill its opening for a Tax...
Analyst I/II - Environmental Services Department
- Job ID#: 1901634Salary Range: $69,139.20-$91,707.20 AnnuallyClosing Date: Thursday,...
Java FullStack Developer
- Our client is looking for a Web Developer for their growing team.Must Haves: #8226; ...
Assistant Manager, Entertainment Production (Project)
- Summary: Production Management is accountable for the four main project functions of...
J.P. Morgan APAC - Global Markets & Investment Banking - You Ask. We Answer. Networking in New York
- ** Please sign up to this event via the below link**
Your experiences, talents and...
It's a Fiesta! You are invited to Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month
- You are invited to celebrate the heritage, food, and dance of Latin cultures. The Latin...
U.S. Customs and Border Protection: CBP Officer Webinar
- Seniors, Recent Graduates, and Alumni,
Are you looking for a job after graduation?...
Acing Your Carnival Application - Webinar
- Join us and learn how to ace your Carnival Cruise Line application. We will walk you through...
Learn about Carnival's Corporate Rotational Program - Webinar
- Carnival Cruise Line #8217;s Corporate Rotational Analyst Program is a highly selective...
Alumni can schedule one-on-one appointments with a Career Development for resume review, interview preparation, job search assistance, questions about applying to graduate/professional school, and occupational exploration and transition. Alumni who are unable to visit the Office of Career Development, can schedule an interactive Career Advisement Appointment over the phone or through the use of Skype™.
Mock Interviews are simulated interviews, designed to develop or test the communication skills of the interviewee. Two mock interview services are offered to help you prepare for professional interviews: face-to-face mock interview with staff member and/or a virtual mock interview via phone or Skype™. Traditional and behavioral interviewing questions will be presented. After the interview, alumni will receive constructive feedback.
Handshake is an exclusive database for NSU Students and Alumni. Within the database, alumni have access to view and apply to positions through the Jobs top menu.
Jobs/Internships for Sharks include full time, part-time, and internship positions posted by employers specifically looking NSU Students and Alumni.
To access these job search portals through Handshake, alumni will need to create a username and password.
Click Here to Login to Handshake
Alumni are invited to participate in career development events including:
* NSU Alumni Association Events throughout United States
* Employer Information Sessions
* Job and Internship Fairs
* Professional /Graduate School Fairs
The Career Office wants to help NSU students to look their best throughout their job search so they can make a positive impression as they enter the professional world. Not all students have the funds needed to purchase professional ware. We are looking towards any alumni for faculty with gently worn professional ware to donate.
All donations should be clean, new or gently used!
For Donations: Please email both Maggie Morrissey at email@example.com and Wanda Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org