Phone: (954) 262-7201
Horvitz Career OfficeFort Lauderdale Campus1st Floor of the Horvitz Administration BuildingRoom#1523301 College AvenueFt. Lauderdale-Davie, FL 33314
DeSantis Career Office Carl DeSantis Building 1st Floor, Room 1042 3301 College Avenue Ft. Lauderdale-Davie, FL 33314
Follow us on
Horvitz Office (1 st Floor of the Horvitz Building, Room 152) Mon. - Fri.: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sat. - Sun.: Closed
DeSantis Office (Carl DeSantis Building, Room 1042) Mon. - Fri.: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sat. - Sun.: Closed
Career Advisement By appointment: Book in Handshake or call (954) 262-7201
Horvitz Office (1st Floor of Horvitz Administration Building, Room 152) Mon. - Fri.: 9:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m (last drop in taken at 4:45 p.m.)
Need Career Advisement?
Recruit at NSU
Create Personal Portfolio
Marketing Specialist at City of Cape Coral
- Employer: City of Cape Coral
THE POSITION Below is a brief...
Manufacturing Engineer at Modis Engineering
- Employer: Modis Engineering
Job SummaryThe manufacturing engineer...
Survey Technician at USDA Forest Service
- Employer: USDA Forest Service - Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest
Entry Level Software Developer at IMCS Group
- Employer: IMCS Group
IMCS Group is seeking a full time Entry-Level...
Fiscal Specialist 1 at Shoreline Community College
- Employer: Shoreline Community College
Shoreline Community College...
Early Immersion: College of Nursing "Basic Health and Assessment Skills"
- Students will observe a brief presentation related to the job activities and opportunities...
FRBNY 'Spotlight Webinar' - Markets Group Undergraduate Program
- During this webinar we will provide undergraduate students with an overview of the Federal...
Employer Spotlight: Broward County Board of County Commissioners
- Interested in joining a dynamic team and taking your career to the next level?
Learn about Carnival's Corporate Rotational Program - Webinar
- Carnival Cruise Line #8217;s Corporate Rotational Analyst Program is a highly selective...
Student Diversity Symposium
- This daylong event is designed to facilitate constructive dialogue amongst diverse students...
- This is an internship position out of our Ft. Lauderdale office running for 16 weeks.You...
Full-Time Paid Internship in Washington, DC
- Crossroads Campaigns Solutions (CCS) is a progressive political consulting firm working with...
GAO Analyst Student Spring Intern (GS 04) - DC, Norfolk
- Are you an undergraduate student looking in joining one of the best places to work in the...
GAO Analyst Student Spring Intern (GS 07-09) - DC, Norfolk
- Are you a graduate or undergraduate student looking in joining one of the best places to...
Department of Energy National Lab Virtual Internship Career Fair
- Are you an undergraduate in science, technology, engineering or math looking for a research...
CAREER VIDEOS PLAYLIST
Career Corner: Job Search Tips for LGBTQIA Identifying Students
Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 8:00 AM
Ashley Rizzotto works in the Office of Career Development with current undergraduate students, graduate students and alumni to ensure the confidence and success of those ...
Resume Tips for LGBTQIA Identifying Students
Tue, Apr 03, 2018 at 8:00 AM
Career Corner: Finding passion in your career
Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 8:00 AM
Ashley Hintermeyer joined the Office of Career Development in July as the Experiential Education Career Coordinator and is pursuing her master’s degree in College Student ...