Phone: (954) 262-7201
Horvitz Career OfficeFort Lauderdale Campus1st Floor of the Horvitz Administration BuildingRoom#1523301 College AvenueFt. Lauderdale-Davie, FL 33314
DeSantis Career Office Carl DeSantis Building 1st Floor, Room 1042 3301 College Avenue Ft. Lauderdale-Davie, FL 33314
Follow us on
Horvitz Office (1st Floor of the Horvitz Building, Room 152) Mon. - Fri.: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
DeSantis Office (Carl DeSantis Building, Room 1042) Mon. - Fri.: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Career Advisement By appointment: Please call (954) 262-7201
Horvitz Office (1st Floor of Horvitz Administration Building, Room 152) Mon. - Fri.: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Need Career Advisement?
Recruit at NSU
Create Personal Portfolio
Academic Advising Coordinator-New Opportunities in Aviation (NOA) Grant at Big Bend Community College
- Employer: Big Bend Community College
Position SummaryBig Bend...
Systems Integrator at Scottsdale Police Department
- Employer: Scottsdale Police Department
IntroductionThere will be a...
Program Planner at Clackamas County
- Employer: Clackamas County
The Clackamas County Health, Housing...
Public Affairs Analyst at Oregon Health Authority Human Resources
- Employer: Oregon Health Authority Human Resources
Mycobacteriology Medical Lab Technologist at North Carolina State Laboratory of Public Health/Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
- Employer: North Carolina State Laboratory of Public Health/Office of the Chief Medical...
Writing Fellow: Writing and Communication Center
- DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THIS PORTAL-SEE CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW
Date/Time/Location of Event:...
Early Immersion: H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business "The Executive Experience"
- The students will experience a typical day in the life of a senior executive and the...
Innovation Revolution -Technology Hiring Event
- PRESENT YOUR INNOVATIVE PROJECTS AND IDEAS !
At American Water, we prize enthusiasm,...
Brazen Event Inside Sales Info Session
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to begin your career in sales? UPS is seeking a...
Early Immersion: College of Medical Sciences “Exposure to Suturing Techniques and Radiology”
- Expose students with hands-on experiences to suturing techniques utilizing pigs #8217; feet,...
Marketing Support Assistant
- We are looking to hire a Marketing Support Assistant. This position is well suited as a paid...
Administrative Asst Intern
- Intern Duties and ResponsibilitiesOffice Duties: Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and...
Human Resources Specialist
- HR Intern #8211; Global Division HR Specific Requirements The Human Resources (HR) Intern...
Spring 2019 Internship - Urban and Regional Policy Program
- Title: Spring 2019 Urban and Regional Policy InternReports To: Program Coordinator, Urban...
Conservation Education Intern
- MISSIONAt The Marine Mammal Center, we are guided and inspired by a shared vision of a...
CAREER VIDEOS PLAYLIST
Career Corner: Job Search Tips for LGBTQIA Identifying Students
Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 8:00 AM
Ashley Rizzotto works in the Office of Career Development with current undergraduate students, graduate students and alumni to ensure the confidence and success of those ...
Resume Tips for LGBTQIA Identifying Students
Tue, Apr 03, 2018 at 8:00 AM
Career Corner: Finding passion in your career
Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 8:00 AM
Ashley Hintermeyer joined the Office of Career Development in July as the Experiential Education Career Coordinator and is pursuing her master’s degree in College Student ...