The Risk Management office, as well as the Office of Public Safety, should be notified of any theft or vandalism of NSU's property on or off campus.


Contact the Risk Management office and the Office of Public Safety with the following information:

For equipment that is going to be replaced, a copy of the purchase order or invoice must be sent to the Risk Management Office to submit to the insurance carrier for reimbursement.

Note: The department should also contact the Fixed Assets Department, (954) 262-5246 so that the stolen equipment can be taken off NSU's inventory.

For additional information, please go to NSU's Public Safety web site.