Wireless - WiFi Networks
Nova Southeastern University wireless network provides High-speed Internet access and state of the art security features throughout Main Campus and Regional Campuses. NSU provides two independent wireless networks:
1NSU is the recommended, encrypted wireless network for faculty, staff, and students.
Guest is the recommended, unencrypted wireless network for visitors/guests. This network is not intended for University business (Faculty, staff, and students should not use Guest).
Students in the residence halls can connect their game consoles and streaming media devices to the “NSU” wireless network by registering the wireless mac address.
Provides enhanced security including encryption of all data exchanged with your device
- Supports a wide variety of Operating System Platforms
- Access continues as long as your NSU login credentials are valid
Wifi coverage areas
- Wi-Fi enabled device
- 802.11a/g/n/ac compliant wireless card
- NSU SharkLink ID and Password
If you don't have your NSU login information, please click here to retrieve it. If you have an account, but can't remember the password, please contact our Help Desk office and we will reset it for you.
- All you need to gain access to 1NSU is your NSU SharkLink username and password. For instructions on how to connect to 1NSU select your operating system under the Documentation section at the top right hand corner of this page. ** Please note that the Help Desk is available at 954-262-HELP if you have any inquiries.
- Visitors or guests can surf the Internet or check emails using the NSU Guest network. ** Please note visitors or guests must accept the University’s user agreement in order to gain access to the Internet.