Thank you for your interest in becoming an NSU supplier. Before you begin the online registration process, please review these supplier registration instructions and minimum information requirements.
- Standard Company Information: Supplier must provide their company name, company overview, year founded, number of employees, annual revenue, DUNS number, tax ID, and federal tax classification.
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure: Supplier must disclose any potential for conflict of interest.
- Commodities & Services Provided: Supplier must select one or more product or service categories, based on UNSPSC standards, from the list provided within the application.
- Order Information: Supplier must provide a primary contact name, title, phone number, fax number, email address, preferred order receiving method, and street address.
- Remit To/Payment Information: Supplier must provide a remit to contact name (if available), phone number, fax number, email address, and street address, in addition to uploading the appropriate completed tax form (W9, W-8BEN, W-8BEN-E)
- Diversity Status: Supplier must be able to provide diversity classification, certifying agency name, in addition to uploading their supplier diversity certificate (if responses indicate supplier is certified).
- eCommerce Information: Supplier must provide Ariba Supplier Network ID and catalog information (if responses indicate supplier is Ariba ready).
- References: Supplier must provide a minimum of two, and up to five, references including; contact name, title, company name, email, and phone number
Access Supplier Registration
If you encounter errors while registering, please email SupplierRegistration@nova.edu.
Please note that while completing the Supplier Registration process does not constitute a relationship with, nor does it guarantee any future business with the university, it will allow NSU sourcing and procurement professionals to better understand your capabilities, products, and services in light of future procurement opportunities.