Nova Southeastern University is on several social media sites for current and prospective students, alumni, faculty and staff! For more information about NSU's social media initiatives, call (954) 262-2128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NSU Sharks use a series of hashtags in an effort to share the university’s most important stories. Here are a sampling of some of the most common:
Sharks, do you want to win FREE Starbucks eGift Cards this summer? How about a free tickets to see Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull on June 23rd or Bruno Mars on October 15th? The rules are simple, share your #NSUsummer photos now until Friday, August 18th for your chance to win!
1. Tag your NSU-themed summer photos (e.g. doing a fins up, wearing NSU shirts or hats) with #NSUSummer on Instagram and Twitter. Be sure your photo privacy settings are public.
2. Have your friends like, retweet, comment, and share your fun and creative #NSUSummer photos to increase your chances to win.
3. Snap away and have a great summer! Share as many #NSUsummer photos as you’d like or send Snaps to NSU’s Snapchat @NSUSharks.
4. We’ll share the best photos on Facebook and announce the weekly Starbucks winners at 12:00 p.m. each Friday.
5. The concert ticket winners will be announced June 19th for Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull and August 18th for Bruno Mars.
6. You must be in the Fort Lauderdale area and able to attend the concerts.
By submitting to this contest, you agree to the following:
I grant to Nova Southeastern University (NSU) the right to copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, exhibit, display, edit, or otherwise use my photograph, my name, and biographical information for educational, promotional, or other purposes that support NSU’s mission. I understand that these rights are granted to NSU and may be used in whole or in part without compensation. I affirm that the subjects in my photo have agreed that their likenesses may be used with the terms and conditions of this contest as listed above.
Ready to share your acceptance day excitement? Tag your photos with #NSU2021 and join the new Class of 2021 Facebook Group! Meet your future classmates, get ready for life on-campus, and discover what it's like to be an #NSUShark.