Open Training Session Dates
(Treasurer and Logistics Training)
All student organizationís treasurers are required to attend an open training session put on by the Student Activity Fee Accounts Office in order to receive funding from their respective Student Government Associations and to process any requests for funds with the Accounts Office.
All open training sessions will take place in the Athletics and Student Affairs (ASA) Building, Room 104 (except where noted). Each session is a one-hour long. Student Education Centers may attend the open training sessions through Video Conference upon request.
- August 7, noon
- August 21, 4:00 p.m.
- September 4, noon (Alvin Sherman Library, Room 1040)
- September 18, noon (Alvin Sherman Library, Room 1040)
- October 2, noon
- October 16, noon
- November 6, noon
Open Training Session Agenda
- Overview of Student Activity Fee Manual
- Overview of Forms
- Overview of Resources Available to Student Organizations
- Overview of Facility Request Form
- Developing a New Student Organization
- Distribution of Treasurer Materials
- Distribution of Student Activity Fee Manual