The Healthy Lifestyles Guided Self-Change Program offers an evidence-based smoking cessation program. The program offers both Quit Smoking Now* individual and group classes during the day and evening.*
Classes are designed to help you:
- Prepare to quit smoking
- Select your own quit date
- Learn strategies and skills to quit and stay quit even in difficult situations
- Make more informed choices about quitting
- Have the opportunity to share your experiences with others
- Learn how others are dealing with quitting and preparing to quit
- Provide support to and get support from others who are also trying to quit
All smoking programs are FREE for NSU students, employees, their immediate families, and the South Florida Community. While supplies last, those who participate in the tobacco cessation program are eligible to receive FREE non-prescription Nicotine Replacement Therapy (e.g., patch, gum, lozenges).
To schedule an appointment or for information please call (954) 262-5860 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Quit Smoking Now is sponsored by the Nova Southeastern University AHEC Program and the State of Florida Department of Health.