The Healthy Lifestyles Guided Self-Change Program offers professional service for individuals who are concerned about their gambling and who want to take major responsibility for guiding their own change.
Gambling may be a concern if
- you borrow money to gamble or to pay gambling debts.
- you gamble more than you intend to.
- you have guilt about your gambling.
- it has caused you financial, work, or family problems.
- you have tried to stop or cut down and failed.
- others have complained about your gambling.
- you are feeling hopeless or depressed because of your gambling.