NSU Yellow Ribbon Scholarship
Nova Southeastern University (NSU) is proud to partner with the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for the new Yellow Ribbon Program offered to U.S. Veterans.
NSU is offering scholarships to undergraduate, graduate, first professional, and doctoral students. The program assists veterans who already qualify for the Post-9/11 GI Bill and are eligible for increased benefits under the new Yellow Ribbon Program. Scholarships are only offered to students who have been accepted to NSU and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Awarded students will receive an NSU Financial Aid Award Notice through NSU email or the United States Postal Service.
NSU students who have received an NSU Yellow Ribbon Scholarship continue to maintain eligibility do not need to submit a new NSU Yellow Ribbon Scholarship Application. Their NSU Yellow Ribbon Scholarship will be renewed automatically for the same academic level (and center, if applicable).
Eligibility for renewal is determined by the following factors:
- Student must have remaining entitlement under the Post-9/11 GI Bill.
- Student must remain in good academic standing.
- Student must not have withdrawn during the previous academic year.
NSU Yellow Ribbon Scholarship contributions are listed below. Please note that the combined amounts (the NSU contribution and the VA match) may not exceed the cost of tuition charges.
- $8,500 each, per year (up to $17,000 including the VA match) for students in all NSU undergraduate programs
- $8,500 each, per year (up to $17,000 including the VA match) for students in all NSU graduate programs
- $2,000 each, per year (up to $4,000 including the VA match)
- Academic programs of study:
- J.D. Law Programs (maximum 5 students)
- All Health Professions Divisions (HPD) programs (maximum 35 students)
- All other NSU doctoral and first professional programs (maximum 55 students)
NSU is now accepting applications. Please note that students must have an NSU ID and PIN to apply. Apply Online
For questions, please call NSU’s dedicated service line at 877-829-3107 or (954) 262-2788 or contact the VA directly at:
Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA)
Atlanta Regional Processing Office
P.O. Box 100022
Decatur, GA, 30031-7022.
Web site: www.gibill.va.gov