Student Organization Handbook

8 receipt. These deposits must be submitted to the Student Activity Fee Accounts Office. For the honors organizations, deposits must be made to the Office of Finance and Administration at the College of Law. TRAVEL REGISTRATION Cocurricular student organizations (i.e., NTA, ILSA, Moot Court, and Nova Law Review) should make travel arrangements for airfare, hotel accommodations, and rental cars through the university’s travel office, or they may not be reimbursed. To process a request for conferences/competitions, the student organizations must complete the travel request forms (approved by the organization’s faculty adviser), including a copy of a valid photo I.D. of each traveler, to the business administrator coordinator within 60 days of departure. SBA members must request or register all student travel with University Student Affairs. Please contact the University Student Affairs by email at or by phone at (954) 262-7290. TRAVEL FUNDING AND REIMBURSEMENT Before student travelers can be reimbursed, it may be necessary to obtain a W-9 form from them. Form W-9 (Rev. October 2018) is available at NSU's Accounts Payable Department will send the payment directly to the payee. After completion of an NSU Law-sponsored trip, the following procedures are required for reimbursement to occur. Please allow at least 30 business days to fully process a reimbursement request. Please be aware that PAN SGA has grant money available for student travel through a Professional Development Grant. Grants are awarded per semester. Please see NSU’s website for updated information. FUNDRAISING/SOLICITATIONS (continued)