Issue Date: 09-14-2018
GoTo Training allows you to create attendance reports in an Excel file format. Attendee Reports show details about each attendee, including registration information and how long they attended the session.
To generate an Attendee Report:
1. Log into the gototraining.com website.
2. Click on Generate Reports from the left side menu.
3. Choose the option Attendee Report.
4. Choose a date range within the last year, or choose specific From and To dates to filter your report data.
5. Click Show Training Sessions to see the results.
6. To export the data, select Excel or CSV and then click Generate Report.
Click here for a brief video on GoTo Training Reports.