Biology Student Internship Program
The Halmos College of Arts and Sciences at Nova Southeastern University provides foundational study in core and emerging disciplines and technologies to prepare students for graduate and professional study, career development, and responsible citizenship. The College highly values our partnerships with the basic science/clinical researchers and research opportunities exhibited by the Medical University of Graz (MUG).
The Medical University of Graz comprises 40 clinical and non-clinical institutions. It is closely associated with Graz University Hospital, which is amongst the largest Hospitals in Europe (more than 2000 beds).
The Biology Student Internship Program is a unique collaboration and joint projects between NSU and the MUG, which allows for intercampus and institutional interaction in multiple scientific research disciplines whereby young scientists gain exposure, direction and guidance during their developing career paths.
Click here to obtain an application document that goes over requirements, deadlines, and guidelines for the internship.
Please make sure to follow all instructions and submit it back to email@example.com no later by November 12!
- Monday, October 11, 2021 - Summer 2022 Application Process Begins
- Friday, November 12, 2021- Summer Application Deadline
- November 13 to 17, 2021 - BSIPC interviews the qualified candidates and selects up to four finalists
- November 18 to 30, 2021 - The BSIPC committee will present proposed recommendations to the Dean and to the biology departments chair and awaits confirmation
- November 30, 2021 - The confirmed awardees and the alternates will be informed of their selection by the BSIPC
- December 11, 2021 - Awardees deadline to notify the BSIPC in writing accepting their internship program by signing a contract.
- Please review the application for more dates and information.