NOTE: Effective March 13, 2020 and until further notice, per President Hanbury's directive, all career advising services are being provided remotely via phone and Zoom. Career Advisors are available as usual during normal business hours and appointments can be scheduled via Handshake or over the phone. Drop ins are still being conducted during normal business hours remotely as well.
Phone: (954) 262-7201
Horvitz Career OfficeFort Lauderdale Campus1st Floor of the Horvitz Administration BuildingRoom#1523301 College AvenueFt. Lauderdale-Davie, FL 33314
DeSantis Career Office Carl DeSantis Building 1st Floor, Room 1042 3301 College Avenue Ft. Lauderdale-Davie, FL 33314
Follow us on
Horvitz Office (1 st Floor of the Horvitz Building, Room 152) Mon. - Fri.: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sat. - Sun.: Closed
DeSantis Office (Carl DeSantis Building, Room 1042) Mon. - Fri.: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sat. - Sun.: Closed
Career Advisement By appointment: Book in Handshake or call (954) 262-7201
Horvitz Office (1st Floor of Horvitz Administration Building, Room 152) Mon. - Fri.: 9:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m (last drop in taken at 4:45 p.m.)
Need Career Advisement?
Recruit at NSU
Create Personal Portfolio
ETL DEVELOPER at VIRTUAL NETWORX INC
- Employer: VIRTUAL NETWORX INC
Civil Engineer at USDA Forest Service
- Employer: USDA Forest Service - Plumas National Forest
UI Software Engineer, New Graduate - Commerce Cloud at Salesforce
- Employer: Salesforce - Salesforce.com, Inc.
Salesforce has an...
Legal Assistant (OA) at U.S. Department of Homeland Security - Immigration & Customs Enforcement
- Employer: U.S. Department of Homeland Security - Immigration amp; Customs Enforcement
Marketing, Communications, and Web Design Coordinator at Ventura County Community College District
- Employer: Ventura County Community College District
Bank of America Spring 2020 Diversity & Inclusion Forums
- Whether you are in the early stages of exploring opportunities or you have decided on a...
Build Your ONLINE Presence
- Join us to learn how to successfully communicate your unique identity online!
City Year South Region Appy Hour
- Come join City Year South Region as we get you all prepared to submit your application while...
Athletic Webinar: Graduate & Professional School Planning
- In this interactive workshop for our student-athletes, a career advisor will be walking you...
Bowtie Kids Virtual Employer Information Session
- Looking for an internship in Communications or Marketing?
Bowtie Kids is looking to hire...
Land Surveyor, Cartographic Technician (Summer)
- Paid Internship -- (Stipend, housing amp; transportation included)Job Title: Land Surveyor,...
- Smart? Humble? Hungry for innovation? Fortimize, a Salesforce consulting partner, is looking...
Health Equity Summer Intern
- The Root Cause Coalition is seeking an energetic, responsible undergraduate intern for...
SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING
- Social Media amp; Marketing intern. Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, or Business...
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Student Intern
- Note: This position is a temporary, limited term assignment. The internship dates are June...
CAREER VIDEOS PLAYLIST
Earn where you learn; the benefits of on-campus employment
Tue, Oct 08, 2019 at 10:24 AM
By: Michael Rutkowki Michael works as a Career Advisor at NSU’s Office of Career Development. He studied interpersonal communication and sociology as an undergraduate student ...
Career Corner: Realizing your Potential
Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 3:25 PM
PRINTED WITH PERMISSION FROM CAREER DEVELOPMENT Sophia G. Perez joined Nova Southeastern University’s Office of Career Development in Aug. 2018 as a Career Peer Advisor. ...
Career Corner: Habits of successful students
Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 4:00 AM
Ceasar Mendros joined the Office of Career Development in July 2018 as a Graduate Assistant Career Advisor while he pursues his master’s degree in College ...