Knowing that you have entrusted your gift to us we are dedicated to maintaining our relationship with you. Through meaningful and consistent interactions with parents, alumni, friends, and supporters we show you how your gift benefits our NSU community.
We are pleased to recognize our loyal NSU alumni and friends who generously support us with their financial gifts and we vow to recognize our donors with expressions of appreciation, customer service, and stewardship.
To request more information on one or more of our donor levels, please select the contact information from one of the corresponding sections below:
- Shark Circle members are the university’s highest philanthropic donors contributing cumulative gifts of $1,000,000 or more. For more information, please contact Sharon McCaslin at email@example.com or 954-262-2105.
- Fellows Society members are inducted annually for giving outright or cumulative donations of $50,000 or greater. For more information about the Fellows Society, please contact Sharon McCaslin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-262-2105.
- President's Associates make annual gifts of $1,000 or more. To schedule your annual gift, please contact Annual Giving at email@example.com or 954-262-2132.
- NSU's 1964 Society recognizes and honors donors who have made planned gifts. To get more information on the 1964 Society, please contact Shari Meehan, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-681-6299 or visit here.
- Endowed Gifts are the most important long term investments a donor can make. For more information, please contact Elaina Ozrovitz at email@example.com or 954-262-2111.
- FY20 Fins Up Year End Newsletter can be found here.
We are proud of our growing family and thank you for your support!