Tools for Success
Tools for Success is a series of workshops designed to assist students in adapting to university life and ultimately achieving degree completion. The workshop series includes but is not limited to sessions on Time Management, Academic Writing, Financial Aid, and Academic Advising. The outcomes of the workshop series are as follows:
- to support undergraduate student success by creating awareness of the University programs and resources;
- to provide resources designed to encourage and sustain engagement;
- to promote academic achievements;
- to provide meaningful learning experiences and activities focused on academic enhancement and social development.
- Tools for Success Flyer for Winter 2013
For more information, please contact Undergraduate Student Success at (954) 262-8386.