Level One Super Sharks
This program is specifically for First Time in College (FTIC) students. The program was created to assist FTIC students adjust to University life and its inherent challenges. All FTIC students are invited to participate in Level 1 upon admission to NSU.
Students who participate in Level 1 of the Super Sharks Program must fulfill the following requirements:
- Attend one Super Sharks Orientation session
- Attend five Tools for Success workshops
- Meet one time with a designated Success Coach
- Attend one Financial Aid workshop
- Meet one time with your Academic Advisor
- Complete an Academic Success Plan
- Complete a Super Sharks Survey (will be emailed to you late in the semester)
- Maintain a semester and cumulative GPA of 2.0
Upon completion, students will be awarded a book voucher to the NSU Bookstore.