The purpose of the following guidelines is to state the minimum and not the maximum standards of fair use. The parties agree that the conditions determining the extent of permissible printing for academic and/or extracurricular purposes may change in the future; and conversely that in the future other types of printing not permitted under these guidelines may be permissible under revised guidelines.
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday||8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
*Student Poster Printing Services adheres to the hours of operation of the Rosenthal Student Center.
- The large format (poster) printing service is for university-related activities with academic and/or extracurricular purposes only. Printing for personal use other than those of university-related activities is not allowed.
- The service is available for NSU students and/or NSU faculty members only. NSU Departments, schools, colleges, and centers are to use the printing services of the NSU Copy Center.
- All materials will be reviewed for NSU logo usage to ensure its compliance with the University’s Graphic Identity Standards and Policies. Click here to see the logo usage guidelines.
- Any requests with materials that contain depictions of pornography, offensive, excessive violence, illegal and abusive and/or any outright denigration of race or religion and matters that threaten one’s interest, and violation of any copyright law will be refused.
- To request for a service, a requisition form (Large Format Poster Printing Requisition) must be completely filled out and submitted along with your poster files. The form is available in both hard copy and online format. The online form is located at https://www.nova.edu/webforms/studentmedia/wideformat-printing/
- All printing requests are free of charge until it reaches a quantity limit of 5 posters per academic term* for each student, student organization, and faculty member.
- Any request beyond the quantity limit will be directed to NSU Copy Center where standard printing charges and payment procedures will apply.
- All requests from student organization require approval of appropriate approver; otherwise, the request will not be processed.
- Approvers are administrators, advisors, designated Student Affairs officer within the colleges/centers, or student organization president
- Poster sizes available are 24” x 36” and 36” x 48” with printing only (no lamination or foam boards mounting).
- Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Words, Publisher, Excel, Power Point, Hi-Resolution JPEG, Hi-Resolution PDF.
- Request can be submitted in person or digitally.
- In Person:
- Please drop off your completed Print Requisition and your design/poster file at Rosenthal Student Center, Room 216 during our hours of operations.
- Web form:
- Please fill out our online form at https://www.nova.edu/webforms/studentmedia/wideformat-printing/. You will receive an confirmation email with a reference number
- Forward the confirmation email from step 1 to firstname.lastname@example.org with your design/poster file as the attachment.
- Send your completed Print Requisition along with your design/poster file to email@example.com. For request sent from a student organization approval from appropriate approver:
- needs to show on the form (e.g., scanned actual signature);
- needs to be as part of the email body in written format (e.g., email from approver).
- Without the approval/authorization, the request will not be processed.
- Please allow at least 2-3 business days from the day of the request for your order to be processed. You will be notified via email once your poster is ready to be picked up.
- We do not provide delivery service. Your requested poster(s) can only be picked up at Rosenthal Student Center, Room 216.
- Web form:
- In Person:
- For any question about the poster printing services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Note: “Term” is defined as ‘Semester’ where semester system is applied and as ‘Quarter’ where quarter system is applied. The quantity limit corresponds to number of month per term per academic year to give a fair total of 15 posters limit per academic year regardless of what system is used.
Semester: 3 semesters per year (Fall, Winter, and Summer). Quantity Limit allocation is 5 posters per term, total up to 15 posters per academic year.
Quarter: 4 quarters per year (Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer) Quantity Limit allocation is 4 posters for each Fall, Winter, Spring, and 3 poster for Summer, total up to 15 posters per academic year.