Razor's Edge Program
Much will be asked of NSU's Razor's Edge participants. In turn, the program's participants will receive a generous package of scholarships and directed assistance. The purpose of this support is twofold:
- To recognize the accomplishment of being selected as a Razor's Edge participant
- To ensure that participants will make their Razor's Edge commitment a priority
This confirms our belief that leadership is less about perks and more about responsibility. It is less about what you can get and more about what you will give. It is less about personal gain and more about a commitment to the success of others.
Razor's Edge participants will receive:
- Participants receive an annual scholarship of $5,500 for each academic year they remain in good standing in the program for up to four years of continuous undergraduate enrollment.
- Participants receive $4,000 annually toward on-campus housing for up to four years of continuous undergraduate enrollment. On-campus housing is required for Razor's Edge participants throughout their participation in the program.
- Participants receive $500 annual directed assistance toward a meal plan declining balance for up to four years of continuous undergraduate enrollment. Please Note: If students eventually opt out of the meal plan, this award can not be transferred to defer other costs.
Click here for more information on terms, conditions and curriculum of this program.