Leadership On Demand: Student Organization Development
Leadership On Demand is a student-led facilitation team providing support to the NSU undergraduate student organizations. Leadership On Demand works directly with student leaders and their organizations to facilitate discussions to elevate student organizations to the next level. Leadership On Demand facilitators have identified areas they believe will be of support to organizations – but are always open to additional topics! Leadership On Demand conducts presentations that are open to the community and can also directly come to an organization to do a facilitation session.
See the list below regarding the areas where they can lend a fin! Presentation topics include:
- Mission statement
- Effective Communication
- How to run effective meetings
- Conflict management
- Decision making
- Living through your mission
Leadership On Demand can lend a fin in areas such as:
We are always looking for additional student facilitators. If you are interested in joining Leadership On Demand, click here for application information.
If you are interested in utilizing Leadership On Demand for your organization, please refer to OrgSync for more information.
Check out the Fall 2015 LOD Presentations:
- Recruitment and Retention— Thursday, September 17, 4:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Marketing—Thursday, September 24
- Team Building—Thursday, October 8, 4:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Accountability —Thursday, October 29, 4:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Transitions—Thursday, November 19, 4:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
All Leadership On Demand sessions take place in Rosenthal Student Center, Room 200.