Policies and Procedures
IOC Listserv Policies
The Office of Student Activities manages and maintains the IOC listserv. The purpose of the Listserv is to disseminate information to Student Organization that help them to get involved with campus events, to get fin points, and other opportunities that appeal to a majority of student groups.
In order to get information posted on to the listserv, one must send an email to the SOuRCe Office ( email@example.com) with all of the information to send out.
- The email must contain contact information, including the organization/ department, the name of the sender, along with their email
- The document must not exceed 1000Kb, including text and attachments
- The document should only include information about events, Project SERVE hours, or other involvement opportunities
- Emails that are solely, or mostly, intended to advertise meetings, recruit members, or solicit will not be posted
- All emails must be consistent with all university policies
- The Director of Student Activities reserves the right to deny requests