Policies and Procedures
The Guest Policy applies to all guests of Student Activities for all events, programs, and private parties.
This policy is as follows:
- There can be up to three guests to one Nova Southeastern University student, faculty, or staff member for any event, program, or private party. All guests must be accompanied by a Nova Southeastern University representative.
- All patrons must have at least one form of identification at all times. This includes guests to Student Activities. Identifications of all patrons (including guests) may be required for entrance to certain events, programs, or private parties.
- Special circumstances for events, programs, or private parties have to be discussed at the initial contact meeting with the Assistant Director. (Examples of special circumstances include, but are not limited to: student members of clubs and organizations of Nova Southeastern University, person(s) providing entertainment, Nova Southeastern University Alumni and Chartwells' employees). If special circumstances are not discussed in the initial meeting, there will be no exceptions made afterwards.
- Special guests have to be listed and given to the Director of Student Activities or Flight Deck Operations Manager no later than seven working days before an event, program, or private party.
- A separate list will be taken for all guests consuming alcohol. This list will be taken upon entrance of the facility.
- The appointed supervisor reserves the right to discontinue the event, program, or private party if these policies are not maintained.