Welcome to Student Activities
Welcome to the Office of Student Activities. We are located in Nova Southeastern University's Don Taft University Center.
The Office of Student Activities is home to the Student Events and Activities (SEA) Board, Registered Student Organizations, Fraternity & Sorority Life, Undergraduate Student Government Association, Homecoming, Special Events & Projects, the Don Taft University Center, and the Rosenthal Student Center Operations.
With more than 100 undergraduate student organizations, 12 Greek organizations, and a great Student Activities Board there are a number of ways to get involved!
Making NSU Yours!
Making NSU Yours is the act of customizing your college experience to what you want it to be. If you have an idea, make it happen; If you want to do it, do it; If your think something is cool, try it out!
How we are going to help “Make NSU Yours”
Here in the Office of Student Activities we play a key role in setting the BAR (Belonging Affinity Retention) for our students and that is done by providing quality service and the best resources for our students. In association with the NSU Experience Model we will:
- Connect students to resources that best suits them and provide an atmosphere for them to connect with other likeminded students.
- Through the connection made we will get students Involved in organizations and programs geared to their interest.
- As a result of helping the students connect and get involved we will have helped them create their Identity here at NSU.
- Offer customized Support though the iPeer program and general office staff to address the needs of the students.
- Recognize achievement through the SOuRCe Organization of the Month, the STUEYS and, the Greek Awards.