You don't have to be on campus to have a traditional college experience. If you live in Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Palm Beach, Tampa, or Fort Myers, Florida, attending NSU is easy because of our off-campus Student Educational Centers. These centers are serving students at a distance from the main campus with microcomputer labs and videoconferencing equipment. In addition, the centers are staffed with full-time employees to help with registration, enrollment, and financial aid.
The Student Educational Centers create an on-campus atmosphere for students by offering chances to develop friendships, form study groups, and use videoconferencing equipment to connect with the NSU main campus. The best part is the centers are convenient and accessible for many students.
The Student Educational Centers have established high-quality and efficient services that enable students to finish their degrees successfully and gain an experience that contributes to their personal and professional development.
To achieve student satisfaction, the following services are offered at all Student Educational Centers:
- Convenient evening and weekend classes
- Full degree online programs
- Outstanding faculty members who are practicing professionals in their field
- Computer lab access to all students with full-time IT and media assistance on-site
- Full-time staff to assist students with financial aid, registration, applications, or general program questions
- Multiple compressed video suites for videoconferencing
- Audiovisual tools (TV/VCR, overhead projector, LCD overlay, etc.)
- Internet connectivity
- Notification of important events through the use of mail, email, videos, and Web sites
- Promotion and support of regional alumni organizations
- Convenient parking
- Office hours 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. during the week with additional support staff scheduled in the evenings and on weekends