Online Application for Degree/Diploma
Health Professions Division
Students receiving more than one degree in HPD must complete a graduation application for each degree earned and pay the appropriate fee.
The degree application/graduation fees for HPD programs are as follows:
HPD Fee Schedule
- Graduates enrolled in full-time on-campus programs (Except College of Nursing undergraduate programs) - $275.00
- Graduates enrolled in a College of Nursing undergraduate program, an online program, or a program that does not require attendance at graduation (see handbook), and who do not participate in the commencement and/or senior awards dinner dance - $100.00
- Graduates enrolled in an online program, or a program that does not require attendance at graduation (see handbook), who plan to attend the commencement and/or the senior awards dinner dance - $100.00 for the degree application fee; an additional $175.00 will be assessed once you apply to participate in commencement activities.
- Graduates enrolled in post graduate dental programs including Endodontics, Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, and Advanced Education for Dental Graduates - $150.00
Please Note: Students in the following programs will be charged their graduation fee automatically with their last didactic course. Students in these programs should log into SharkLink to confirm that the charge has been satisfied (paid) through financial aid or other form of payment. If not, payment should be made during the last semester of coursework. However, you still need to complete an on-line degree application.
- Dr. of Health Science
- Dr. of Physical Therapy (Entry Level)
- Part Time Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant (Fort Lauderdale)
- Physician Assistant (Fort Myers)
- Physician Assistant (Jacksonville)
- Physician Assistant (Orlando)
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Health Science (Anesthesiologist Assistant)
- Dr. of Audiology
- Nursing (Entry Level only)
- Dr. of Dental Medicine
- Master of Biomedical Science
- Dr. of Osteopathic Medicine
- Dr. of Pharmacy (all programs)
To make the graduation payment in SharkLink:
Log into SharkLink, using your email user name and password.
- Click the "Student" tab
- Under "Billing Account", click on "Pay My Bill"
- Select your method of payment (i.e., online, by mail, in person, by telephone, or wire transfers)
- Select the Appropriate Term (e.g. Summer 2012)
- Make the appropriate payment corresponding to the HPD Fee Schedule printed above.
After following these steps, you must complete and submit your Degree Application Request.