Home Safety Tips
- Check the identification of any sales or service people before letting them in.
- Don't let any stranger in your home when you are alone.
- Never give the impression that you are alone if strangers telephone or come to the door.
- If you come home and find a door open or signs of a forced entry, don't go in. Call the police from the nearest phone.
- Keep written records of all furniture, jewelry, and electronic products. If possible, keep these records in a safe deposit box or fireproof safe.
- Secure sliding glass door locks.
- Don't hide spare keys in mailboxes, planters, or under doormats.