Capital Improvement Plan
Nova Southeastern University has embarked on a capital improvement planning process. The purpose of the process is to develop a university wide, five year, capital improvement plan.
The process will include:
- Inventory all existing facilities.
- Identification of anticipated growth.
- Identification of additional needs created by anticipated growth.
- Determine if additional needs can be met with existing resources.
- Based on identified and projected space needs, what additional facilities will need to be built.
- When do new facilities need to be built.
- How will these facilities be funded.
- What new service requirements do additional facilities create.
- How will these additional services be funded.
- What new human resource needs do anticipated growth create.
- How will the additional human resource needs be funded.