PMO Mission/Vision Statement
The mission of the Office of Innovation and Information Technologies (OIIT) Project Management Office (PMO) is to provide an enterprise-wide approach to identify, prioritize, and successfully execute a technology portfolio of initiatives and projects that are aligned with the NSU strategic goals and educational vision. A primary responsibility is to manage and control project constraints by ensuring project plans are implemented on schedule, within scope, and budget. Project management leadership is responsible for establishing and implementing best practices for the benefit of NSU in a way that encourages collaboration, standardization, and overall improvement in our educational community.
- Build project management maturity at the organizational level.
- Support students, faculty, staff, and the NSU community as a source of project management leadership and expertise.
- Promote best practice standards, quality, and methodologies into a project management discipline
- Utilize PMBOK-based methodology as well as support "best fit" approach for project management at NSU.
- Provide a channel of communication for project status, financial health, and mitigation of issues, risk, and dependencies across projects, departments, and/or divisions.