Immunizations and Physical Examinations
Students entering into the College of Nursing will use the same company who processes our background checks, Certified Background, to process your forms.
Questions regarding the mandatory immunization and physical examination forms can be directed to Certified Background at (888) 666-7788.
- All incoming students must have a thorough physical examination prior to the first day of classes. Please review the Immunization Guidelines and have your physician fill out the Physical Exam Form and the Immunization Form.
- Once an incoming student goes into the certified background website to fill out his/her background check form, the student will then be directed to Certified profile to upload the immunization and physical forms.
- APRN Immunization and Physical Form
- Entry Level Immunization and Physical Form
- Certified Background Webinar
- All immunization and physical records MUST be uploaded to the Certified Profile website.
- CON Student Affairs office will monitor Certified Profile where all students must upload proof of completing the entire immunization requirement.
- Certified Profile will send weekly reminders to the email the students registered with when completing background check if they are not compliant with any requirement.
Please Note: Do NOT send original documents--you MUST keep a copy for your records! If you must send the forms to Certified Background, please send them via certified mail.