MSN Online Program
Education Track Outcomes
- Utilize evidence in educational design, implementation, and evaluation.
- Employ instructional strategies that recognize the diversity learner.
- Implement assessment and evaluation methods in a variety of learning environments.
- Analyze the teaching, scholarship and service roles of the nurse educator.
Health Systems leadership Track Outcomes
- Integrate leadership and systems theories to promote quality and safety within complex health systems.
- Utilize technology, evidence and inter-professional collaboration to improve the outcomes of the complex health systems.
- Apply business principles and practices within a health care delivery model.
- Design change strategies to meet regulatory standards based on analysis of current trends and data.
Nursing Informatics Track Outcomes
- Examine the role of nursing informatics competencies and the professional standards on nursing informatics practice
- Develop skills necessary to implement health information technology for knowledge management and quality improvement.
- Describe key legal, regulatory, and ethical issues related to the utilization of health information technology.
- Apply leadership concepts to support the utilization of health information technology within the healthcare system.