Entry Level BSN Program
Start Date: August and January
Length: 7 terms
- Applicants must have completed a minimum of 36 semester hours (or equivalent quarter hours) of specific undergraduate coursework from a regionally accredited college or university prior to matriculation into the nursing program.
- Applicants must have a cumulative and science GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must have completed all prerequisite courses with a grade of C or higher. Applicants with any grade of C- or below in the required natural/physical science courses will not be considered for admission. Applicants who have a pattern of "W" on their transcripts may not be considered for admission.
- Applicants meeting minimum admissions criteria will be scheduled for a required on-campus interview.
- A Kaplan Nursing entrance Exam is required for those who have been selected for an interview.