Welcome to Campus Card Services. Please click on the button below and fill out the application completely. Upon approval, you will receive your SharkCard in 3-5 business days. If you need assistance or you have questions, please contact us at 954-262-8929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
***All students MUST be registered for a class PRIOR to requesting a SharkCard***
If you are unable to access the application form, please click on "Procedures to Obtain your NSU SharkCard" for further instructions.
(FOR DISTANCE LEARNING STUDENTS AND STUDENT EDUCATIONAL CENTERS ONLY)
- Complete the NSU Card Agreement that is available online at: www.nova.edu/nsucard/forms/CampusCardAgreement.pdf
- Photo requirements: Submit a PASSPORT SIZE photo in color. (May be purchased at a local drugstore.)
- The picture should have a blue or white background.
- You should be facing the camera in the photo (no profiles please).
- You should NOT be wearing a hat or sunglasses.
- Do NOT send a driver license, employment, student or other plastic ID/badge.
- Do NOT send a color photocopy of your current passport photo, driver license, Military ID or other form of identification.
**Photos that do not adhere to these requirements will be returned to sender. **
- Send the NSU Card Agreement and photo to:
Nova Southeastern University
Campus Card Services
3301 College Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
*** Please be advised: ***
You must be registered for the current semester PRIOR to submitting your NSU Card Agreement and photo.
You should receive your SharkCard within one week from receipt of your request. It is your responsibility to follow up with Campus Card Services if you have not received your NSU ID within this time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Campus Card Services at (954) 262-8929 or email email@example.com.